it’s going to be a good week.
It is October and beginning to act like a proper Fall:
– Sleeping with a window open, waking to a chilly apartment that makes me snuggle deeper under the blankets piled on the bed.
– The promise of a high in the mid-60s.
– Frost on the grass outside.
– Chicken bones boiling on the stove, making a good healthy broth for tonight’s dinner: homemade chicken noodle soup.
– Pulling out the sweaters, wool, corduroy, tights, knee-high socks, and boots that make up my cold weather wardrobe.
Yesterday I went on a photo-taking excursion to a couple of the tiny towns about an hour away. I can’t wait to share some of the photos with you, starting tomorrow! See you then?