the post of many good things.
I considered writing a Five Senses Friday post, but decided there are just too many nice things going on around me right now to focus on a select few. Small things…quiet things…simple things. But, after all, those are the best things about life, are they not? Things like:
– Packages in the mail from dear sweet cousins
– Watching someone who has never eaten a peach in his life eat one freshly-picked
– Vintage aprons with pockets (thanks to afore-mentioned dear sweet cousin)
– Vintage dresses with buttons (thanks to another dear sweet cousin)
– Floral prints
– Red vintage bikes
– Seeing new places
– The first hints of Autumn
– Warm, homemade chocolate chip cookies
– Seeing Polaroid pictures, up close and in person
– Freshly-washed hair
– Marius: his soft fur, his ridiculously long whiskers, his occasional loud yowl
– And, of course, those sunrises and sunsets
There are so many more! What are some of the small good things in your life right now?